Intro to Homeopathy 1 Febuary 3rd 10-5pm
This class is for you if:
- You are concerned about the devastating side-effects of many commonly used drugs and medical treatments.
- You have questions about the overuse of antibiotics and the pharmacological focus of our healthcare industry today.
- You are hungry to learn a safe, inexpensive, effective alternative to modern drug therapy.
- You have wanted to learn Homeopathy but find it very overwhelming.
Joette Calabrese (once on the board of the Weston A. Price Foundation and now a world known Homeopath with an extensive practice) started the Intro to Homeopathy study group years ago and now Practical Homeopathy and the Banerji Protocols have become our main medicine system we use in our home now.
We will discuss:
- The origin of Homeopathy
- Principles of Homeopathy
- How Homeopathy is made
- Administration of homeopathic medicines
- Popular homeopathic remedies
- Antidoting medicines
- The care and handling of medicines
- Proving a remedy
- Acute and chronic conditions
- What is a Materia Medica?
- The Drs Banerji
- Banerji Protocols and Practical Homeopathy, making understanding Homeopathy much easier!!
- Additional courses led by Joette Calabrese and classes led by Jenna Frandsen
NOTE: This class is taken from Joette Calabrese's "Gateway to Homeopathy 1" study group. That group is usually held once a week for 4 weeks. We will be holding this
class over 6 hours for 1 day. We will have mini breaks and a 1 hour lunch break.
The cost of the class is $75 PLUS the cost of your book*. Please order your book asap though this link ---> Gateway 1 info New - Joettes Learning Center (joettecalabrese.com)
*You are more than welcome to share books, but those who do not order a book with their name will not get access to OHM pharmacy through Joette (a pharmacy that Joette works through that sells a lot of combo protocols. I personally have not used them that often).
Please bypass "Cart" below and use "Register" button.