Sacred Feminine Magic and Whimsy in Edinburgh, Scotland September 6-13, 2024
If you have ever wanted to just completely do something out of the norm and the mundane that adulthood often tends to be...you yearn for the carefree days of childhood...you wonder if your imagination and the true magic you know you felt as a child is still there....THIS IS YOUR CALL TO JOIN ME IN THE EXTRAORDINARY AND SPELLBINDING SCOTLAND.
The magic is REAL. The legends are TRUE. The energy is physically PALPABLE. If you feel it right now, reading this, can you imagine what you'll feel when we get there? ;)
The Scottish Highlands will be our first stop. The Highlands are renowned for their natural beauty. As if straight from a childhood fairytale book (or favorite tv show, eh hem, Outlander), there are dramatic landscapes and charming villages, tranquil glens and ancient castles. The Scottish Highlands are the PERFECT host to allow us to drop in and rest in a cozy cottage filled with warmth, hot drinks, and fitting Celtic music. She also blesses with a few mythical and deeply historic sites for tapping into our inner child!
Speaking of which, we will then board the train for a truly surreal experience to Edinburgh!
Edinburgh is deemed one of the most mysterious cities in Europe. Its dark, medieval walls hold so many secrets. The country of Scotland is famed for its myths and legends- I mean the Unicorn is the National Animal for crying out loud. The veiled, curious history that sits deep in the bones of Edinburgh will be felt in your own bones. Edinburgh offers us another side of magic- the tragic side. The shadow side. Are you ready to go deep?
- Gather in sacred circle of sisterhood
- Feel all the cozy feels as we're surrounded by the rolling hills of the Highlands
- Connect to the magic of the ancient lore of the Scottish Highlands
- Dress up and frolic like these hills were made for our inner little girl to dance upon with all her might, imagination and romance
- Visit ancient ruins and spin some magick of our own in Inverness (Outlander fans, listen up!)
- Make a wish at the Fae Pools
- Take a train ride to Edinburgh to stay a few days among the magic of a different kind
- Dive into our own shadow with subconscious work
- Visit the Witching Well
- Visit famous streets to do some unforgettable shopping! Birthplace of Harry Potter and inspiration for Diagon Alley. Don't forget about the quaint bookstores that are a MUST to visit!
- Deep connections to the land and to each other
- Quiet time
- ...and a few surprises!
Included in retreat package:
Meals at the Retreat house will be included (your meal when dining out will be covered by you).
Rental car to take us to and from locations. (You are always welcome to rent a car if you'd like to drive separately. Train ticket will be purchased by you)
Snacks we take with us on outings will be included.
Welcome gift package and gifts throughout.
Materials for the magical things we get to make to remind of you of your stay and what took place
A gift before you even start your journey!
*PLEASE READ Notes:
Beds/bedrooms will be assigned. If you are attending with a family member or friend, let me know and I will try to put you together!
Price in full is $2800. $250 off if you pay in full/ or $1200 deposit and the rest must be paid in 4 weeks prior to the Retreat.
No refunds for any reason. If you can't come, a 75% credit towards another retreat will be offered.
Does not include travel. That means you will need to pay for your own roundtrip flight into Inverness and train ticket.
Ask for discount codes:
Discounts available for paying in full. Be sure to refer friends for my "Soul Sister" discount as well!
***Skip the cart below and book through the "REGISTER" button***